Reporting to the Global Account Manager, this role will mainly be responsible for converting inbound sales inquiries in a very consultative manner. With more experience and training, you will also generate fresh sales leads, manage your portfolio of accounts and assist with the development of sales for the overall business.
- Use your consultative sales approach to convert leads
- Build and nurture client relationships with long term view
- Foster effective business relationships with decision makers and key stakeholders externally
- Liaise with clients both over the phone & face-to-face where required
- Identify opportunities for cross-sell and/or up-sell of products to clients
- Work closely with key internal staff in both office and distribution centres globally
- Customer service or sales experience in a similar inbound role
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strategic and creative thinking
- Sound relationship-building and networking skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members
- Experience in the hotels, retail or real estate industries considered favourable
- Passion for building customer relationships & driving customer experience
- Excellent entry-level sales opportunity
- Genuine long-term career progression
- Leading organisation in their field
- Combine your passions for sales & marketing
About the company
With a very broad product range, our client is a unique branding & marketing organisation who essentially help businesses create the ultimate customer experience. Their high-end products for can be found in hotels, retailers & spas across the world, all of which aim to leave lasting impressions on their own customer base and create a great experience.
They have fast become one of the leading players within the Australian market, and have continued growth aspirations here, as well as across the world, with a desire to remain at the forefront of innovation.
The business enjoys an intimate, family-type culture with their Australian head office based in Melbourne. They have a strong emphasis on training employees to achieve their best, and then progressing them through the organisation, including overseas.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.