In this position, you will serve as a crucial link between the Melbourne head office and the China office. Your responsibilities will include facilitating communication between clients and customers by offering translation assistance. Additionally, you will provide essential general administration and sales support to the team. This role provides a hybrid work environment within a collaborative and fast-paced setting.
- Salary continuance insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- LinkedIn learning membership
- 2 paid volunteer days a year
- WFH flexibility
- 3 recharge days a year for employees health & wellbeing
- Manage the Greater China mail inbox, ensuring timely responses to queries.
- Handle phone inquiries professionally and respond to queries promptly.
- Provide translation support for members/customers as needed.
- Manage all administration duties promptly, including ensuring timely payment of invoices.
- Ensure mutual connectivity and cooperation between China staff and Head Office staff.
- Provide administration support for events, including liaison with speakers/partners.
- Assist in increasing sales in China by providing administration support.
Skills and Experience
- Sound administration and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, fluent in Mandarin.
- Demonstrated stakeholder management.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Experience in developing and analyzing reports using MS Excel.
About the company
With 3 offices across the globe, Melbourne being the main head office with roughly 100 staff. Specialising in Insurance and Finance memberships, they like to recognise their employees in which they run a program to hand out awards for performance and positive behaviors in the workplace. Working in a collaborative team environment, you will be supported and guided to be a Customer Service superstar.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Sarah Gee on 0423 011 669.