This autonomous and newly created role entails looking after your portfolio of customers which will be stakeholders within foodservice industry, hotels and fast-food establishments.
- Ultimately take ownership for sales for your customer portfolio across Victoria
- Drive deep customer relationships with multiple stakeholder groups within each account
- Take full responsibility & be main point of contact for customers in your portfolio
- Promote information sharing, and contribute to developmental processes
- Utilization and input into CRM
Skills and Experience
- Passion & hunger to overachieve against sales targets
- HORICA experience advantages but not essential
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible team player, but able to work autonomously
- Proactive in your approach
- Proven Sales ability including presentation, persuasive ability & communication skills
- Attractive commission structure
- Inherit Existing customer portfolio
- Great flexibility offered
About the company
This Australian owned business is more than just oil, it is an Industry pioneer for eco sustainability who have a proud history spanning over 20 years and operates in all major cities. They have been the preferred supplier bulk oil across the Australian foodservice industry including Restaurants, Hotels and Fast-Food establishments for over 2 decades.
The organisation has plenty of examples of long-standing employees who’ve had the opportunity to work across various parts of the business, and values empowerment & teamwork. On the back of continued success, this Australian business is continuing to drive a culture that values hard work, celebrates success and employs passionate people.
Click APPLY or contact Brent McGrath on 0408 324 400 for a confidential discussion