Our client is seeking a salesperson to work as part of our all-new Dealership located in Traralgon. As the successful candidate, you will primarily work in a small team however at times you will be required to work autonomously, self-motivation is a highly regarded trait. You will preferably have experience within the recreational vehicle industry, however, experience within the automotive or machinery industry is also desirable . The role will require the successful candidate to work from our Dealership as well as being an active member at all industry shows and exhibitions.
Reporting to the Dealer Principle the role will also require you to ensure the brand is represented professionally with a strong focus on customer service as well as generating new sales.
- Promote/sell/secure orders from prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Actively research sources for developing new prospective customers and for relevant information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedite the successful resolution of customer issues and complaints.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Identify opposition and compare organization’s products/services.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Reach agreed sales targets to be set in conjunction with the Dealer Manager
- Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Someone who has excellent customer sales and service skills
- Ability to identifying and exceeding customers expectations
- Possess an eye for detail, & have clear commitment to working to a high standard of finish
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to operate in a collaborative working environment
- A can-do attitude and interest in problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Implements good time management, task allocation and priority assignment in addition to personal organisation
The Business pride itself in delivering an unforgettable experience to their customers through the prestigious products and exceptional quality they offer. They are experiencing a substantial level of rapid growth as they embark on this journey to becoming a top leader in the industry. From humble beginnings, they have built a strong and passionate team that support them in planning for future development. They have a large dealer network across Australia and NZ and are continuing to grow. The dealer network is comprised of independently owned dealers, joint ventures and company owned dealers.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Brede Seccull on 0428510302 for a confidential discussion.