This role has the primary focus of demonstrating technical expertise through successful sales of products and being able to demonstrate success in achieving sales budgets and targets.
This position will require a highly motivated individual with knowledge in the building industry, based out of the Brisbane Branch you will be responsible for managing relationships with key customers as well as lifting both sales and market share.
- Exceed personal sales targets to contribute to the company business objectives
- Provide product support and advise customers on product solutions
- Ensure a solid understanding of the requirements for all focus segments, including associations, conferences, and key influences
- Drive new customer acquisition to expand the customer base & sales pipeline
- Increase the number of active customers within each product category
- Signing of key accounts
- Experience in selling a similar product within the the Building & Construction industry is advantages
- An engaging personality and the ability to communicate to a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- High energy levels and a sense of urgency to achieve all tasks within agreed time frame
- Ability to work autonomously when necessary
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Aspirations to work for a true sales-based organisation & progress your career through the business
- Competitive remuneration package with bonuses
- Flexible Working Conditions
- Industry Leader
- Real career progression opportunities
Our well-established client is an industry leader in the Building & Construction space. This is a rare opportunity for an established Sales Representative from within industry to join an organisation that prides themselves on progressing salespeople through their business.
The business has a very strong sales culture, but still maintains its emphasis on work life balance. The people that will surround you in the organisation are down-to-earth, friendly and want to create an environment where employees look forward to their day-to-day!
Please use the link to apply, or for a confidential conversation please contact Corey Fairhall on 0477434578 or firstname.lastname@example.org