The position is responsible for developing and executing automated and manual tests for the software developed for our clients leading product. It will involve considerable opportunity to shape the long-term automated test strategy and framework for the product. You will report to and take directions from the Software Test Manager.
*Please be aware that this position requires a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to Australian citizens.
- Determining security requirements; plan, implement, and test systems;
- Responsible for enhancing/developing policies and procedures from security standards
- Identify and report the security findings.
- Mentor team members;
- Assisting with manual test execution when necessary;
- Other duties as directed.
Experience and Qualifications
- Familiar with security frameworks and standards (ISM, ISO27k, NIST, STIG)
- Familiar with security STIGs
- Technical background with an understanding of commonly deployed security tools, networks and operating systems
- Experience in Windows 10 administration, RedHat Enterprise Linux 7 or CentOS 7 is mandatory
- Experience in core Internet protocols – TCP/IP, SMTP, HTTP, DNS, IPSEC, TLS is mandatory
- Experience in Apache, Tomcat, Postfix; SQL RDBMS – PostgreSQL, MongoDB is desirable
- Familiarity with penetration testing and vulnerability tools such as dsniff,nessus, nmap, Wireshark
Apply now or contact Vincent Cote Boucher at email@example.com for more information.