Krueger Transport Equipment is a proudly Australian owned organisation who is committed to improving the productivity, performance, and longevity of the transport industry by providing reliable and innovative maximum capacity trailers.
With Krueger Transport Equipment and Advantage Trailer Rentals incorporated in the Krueger Group, the company provides a complete semi-trailer solution to an extensive range of distinguished clients within Australia’s logistics and transportation industry.
Reporting to the National Manager - Finance (Head of Finance), the Senior Accountant is responsible for the analysis, preparation, and presentation of financial information to support business performance and direction.
Other responsibilities include:
- Business Partner with Unit Managers from other departments on financial matters and modelling of new business opportunities or cost reduction strategies
- Proactively analyse and investigate where necessary developing trends within the business and advise on possible causes and courses of action
- Coordinate and complete the month-end reporting process, comprising the preparation and analysis of the monthly financial result, preparation, and coordination of the monthly report presentation for the General Manager and assorted specialist reports for Business Unit managers
- Preparation of all general ledger reconciliations, including supporting schedules
- Responsible for the smooth completion of the annual audit
- Prepare routine taxation reporting such as BAS statements and annual FBT return, but not including income taxation matters
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of the annual Budget
- Ad hoc project work as specified by the Senior Management Team from time to time
- Be a key SAP Business One user and guardian of its ongoing integrity
The Ideal Candidate:
CPA/CA qualified, influential, and collaborative in your style, you will help drive a high-performance culture for the finance function and ensure there is a holistic approach to accounting services. To this end, it is essential that you can engage and influence key stakeholders across all levels.
You will have the ability to balance your detail-driven personality with the capacity to understand the bigger picture and your exceptional communication skills will complement your talent for interpreting and articulating complex information.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at email@example.com or 0432 167 919.
Any third party or direct applications will be forwarded to Sharp & Carter for consideration.