An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Accountant to join a well-established, and respected organisation, who are leaders within the Fashion industry, both locally and globally. Taking a hands-on approach, this role will focus on Supporting the team whilst also taking a hands-on approach. You will be working closely with the accountants and clerical staff as well as being the right-hand person to the CFO.
The main duties include:
- Preparation of month end and assist with Year end
- General ledger and Inter-company reconciliations
- Review and maintain internal controls
- Review full Balance sheet account reconciliations and monitor resolving any reconciling variances.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Review all journal entries
- Review and improve bank reconciliations process and assist with re-design
- Preparation of Monthly and fortnightly cashflow
- Qualified CPA or CA
- Preferably commercial experience within a Retail organisation
- Proven working experience within a similar role
- Ability to work in a fast, dynamic and changing environment
- Working knowledge of SAP
Well renowned globally, our client possesses an envious brand list and are very forward thinking. With the support of the regional offices this organisation is still in a growth phrase organically and by acquisition and are bucking the trends. This appointment provides an opportunity to join a vibrant and fast-moving business and contribute directly to its continued success on an initial 6-month temp contract.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leigh Jones at email@example.com