A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager on an immediate notice has arisen within the Software industry. This role for someone who is forward thinking and is confident driving change. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the timely completion of month end tasks, and maintaining accurate and compliant financial records. This is a great opportunity for someone who can work autonomously and is looking to take the next step in their career.
- Manage month end, half year and full year reporting requirements. Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and offer advice with transactions.
- Validation of vendor data for migrating and transferring to new systems.
- Automation of cash flow reporting.
- Improvements and simplifying of excel models.
- Working with senior members of the Finance team on the review of monthly revenue.
- Manage the monthly P&L forecast process and schedule and lead
- meetings with senior members of the Finance team.
- Review and approve weekly freelancers payroll & monthly staff
- Oversee and analyse reporting as required by the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Experience as a Finance Manager / or a Senior Financial Accountant with a commercial background company would be advantageous.
- At least 5 years of experience in a finance role, with at least 2 years in a managerial capacity.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Our client is a medium sized Software Company with exciting growth plans!
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Laura Ruddlesden on 0488 756 943 or email@example.com, quoting Ref No 12735336