An excellent position has been made available within a leading multinational construction organisation with iconic projects and strong project pipeline due to an internal promotion. This role will play a central part in the Accounting activities across the group operations within Australia whilst also reporting to a talented Finance Manager.
Your responsibilities will include (But will not be limited to):
- Monthly corporate overhead analysis – actual versus budgeted expenditure analysis
- Preparation of general and special purpose financial statements and reports
- Reviewing various accounting treatments and preparation of year end disclosures
- Special Project reporting including preparation of monthly reports
- Ad hoc project analysis
You will be a fully qualified (CA/CPA) accounting professional with a driven and inquisitive nature. Being able to work independently as well as within a team will be critical to your success. Experience within a Construction, Infrastructure or similar industry will be highly advantageous as well as a background within a Big 4 or Mid tier Chartered Audit or Business Services environment.
- Work within a friendly and ambitious team
- Mentoring from top tier Managers
- Newly built state of the art office space
- WFH/flexible working arrangements
- Close to excellent cafes and eateries
- 2 minute walk from station
- Employee wellness programs
Our client is a multinational, award winning construction leader. They have an employee centric approach with exceptionally low staff turnover.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Ryan at email@example.com, quoting Ref No 1015789