This industry-leading company, widely recognized for its exceptional craftsmanship and commitment to excellence, specializes in the production and distribution of premium hand tools, power tools, and diagnostic equipment, primarily serving professionals in the automotive and industrial sectors. Renowned for its comprehensive range of high-quality tools and unwavering dedication to precision, innovation, and customer satisfaction, this business has earned a prominent place in its field, empowering mechanics, technicians, and professionals with the finest tools for their trade.
- Prepare monthly and annual management and statutory accounts, ensuring strict deadlines are met.
- Complete all statutory returns and schedules, including Income Tax, FBT, BAS, GST, and more.
- Collaborate with departmental managers and the Accounting Manager to develop the annual budget.
- Monitor internal controls and procedures, ensuring compliance with corporate policies, particularly relating to control of assets and liabilities.
- Assist with Sarbanes Oxley compliance program and follow through.
- Contribute to system projects, accounting systems improvements, and new ERP system implementation.
- Stay informed about government legislation related to Accounting and Taxation.
The Successful Candidate:
- Qualified Accountant (having completed your CA or CPA program)
- 3+ years with Financial Accounting experience
- Familiarity with US, Australian, and New Zealand accounting standards.
- Proficiency in computer skills, including advanced MS Excel spreadsheets and Access reporting.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Experience with mentoring staff is advantageous
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Alexander Dunlop @ firstname.lastname@example.org