- Unique and progressive office environment and team culture
- Located in the Melbourne CBD with flexible working arrangements
- Permanent role with an attractive salary
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Administrator who is keen to start the new year in this challenging and exciting opportunity! In this role, you will join a tight-knit team and be a pivotal player in the success of the business, assisting with a wide range of Administration and Coordination tasks. This role will see you working across all business facets to support key internal and external stakeholders, with a focus on reporting and managing databases/systems, as well as ensuring the smooth running of the office and events. You will be extremely tech-savvy, and flexible and proactive in your approach to work. You will enjoy process improvement and driving change, as well as building successful relationships. You must be immediately available to interview as well as start.
Working in a progressive, dynamic and tight-knit team, you will be responsible for a wide range of Administration and Coordination tasks to support both internal and external stakeholders. Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Regular and ad hoc reporting for internal stakeholders as well as clients, including designing reports to represent requested information from clients
- Updating and maintaining internal databases and working across multiple computer systems
- Scheduling meetings and managing diaries
- Rotating shifts covering the Front of House area
- Preparing presentations and documents
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and answering queries
- Event coordination and support
- Process improvement and streamlining procedures
- Ordering stationary and office supplies
- Computer and IT support in terms of basic troubleshooting
We are seeking a talented and motivated Senior Administrator who has gained extensive Corporate experience working in forward-thinking and technically modern environments. Key skills and experience include but are not limited to;
- 5+ years of experience in a Senior Administration/Office Coordinator role, gained in a Corporate setting
- Technically proficient across the Microsoft Office Suite and other computer programs, Advanced Excel and reporting skills are a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High emotional IQ and the ability to build rapport with ease
- A proactive and flexible approach to work – happy to help both internal and external stakeholders no matter how big or small the task is
- The ability to drive change and improve processes
- Team work and the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
As true leaders of their industry, our client is a dynamic and progressive Professional Services firm who pride themselves on delivering excellent service and care to clients and stakeholders. Located in the CBD of Melbourne with integrated offices in other states, they offer a modern and supportive workplace culture and they genuinely believe in helping people. They are seeking a like-minded Office Coordinator to be a highly valued part of the team, and be the go-to person for Office Coordination and reporting in the business. If you are a confident and technically savvy Office Coordinator seeking your next challenge, this could be the role for you!
To apply please follow the link below. *Please note that I am on leave to return on the 11th of January, which is when this process will commence.
For any further questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond to your emails upon my return. For a confidential discussion, my mobile number is 0403 928 804.