An exciting role with an multinational industry-leading Construction organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their team. This Senior FP&A Analyst position will help provide insightful analysis into key performance trends that exist in order to drive the positive financial direction of the company. Initially this will be a contractual assignment, however there is significant scope for extension and/or permanency.
Reporting direct to the CFO and working within a large team, your main duties will include:
- Manage the annual business planning process and the monthly/quarterly forecast process
- Business partner with BU finance teams to develop detailed understanding of project performance and issues
- Monthly and Quarterly FP&A management reports
- Data analysis supporting business units
- Coaching and mentoring; and assisting in the development of junior staff
- Ad-hoc work as required
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross-functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will be immediately available (i.e. between jobs) and have strong FP&A/Analytical experience in a large and complex commercial environment.
About the Client
Our client is an instantly recognizable name residing within the Construction industry.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess on 0439 014 028 or email@example.com, quoting Ref No JB4889.