- One of the World's most loved Skincare Brands | Global FMCG with local footprint
- Lead and Manage the entire brand strategy for ANZ | Strategic and hands on
- Nurturing and caring culture with a rich heritage | High performing team
- $125,000 base + super + bonus | Free onsite parking
About the role
Health and vitality! They're the first 2 words that you'd use to describe this amazing role and that's exactly what it is, an Amazing Senior Brand Manager position for one of the world's most loved Skincare Brands. And you could be a part of it...a big part of it. Your objective, Simple. Make everyone in Australia and New Zealand fall even more in love with their nurturing, fresh and clean Skincare products through fantastic storytelling for the moments that matter in life, keeping you looking and more importantly feeling great! Reporting to the Marketing Manager who reports to the Marketing Director, this could be the perfect opportunity for an experienced Brand Manager who wants to step up to a Senior Brand Manager level. You will get ownership and have an opportunity to make a huge impact on this brand across ANZ and make a name for yourself globally too.
- Manage and lead the entire end to end marketing and brand strategy working closely with the category team
- Create and set the entire marketing mix using actionable insights for New Product Development, Packaging, Pricing and Promotion initiatives
- Build nurturing and long lasting relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally such as global HQ, NPD, major retail chains, pharmacy and beauty care specialists and agencies too
- Drive business growth and brand equity. This will include a test and learn approach to marketing; knowing what works and what doesn't
What you need to be successful
- A caring and positive attitude/mindset balancing a nurturing and collaborative approach to hitting key business and brand objectives
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business or similar
- A proven track record as either a highly successful Brand Manager or a Senior Brand Manager striving for an exciting new challenge
- A background in OTC/FMCG skilled in building a brand strategy and using insights/data to manage NPD. You understand the nature of compliance and regulation when it comes to the NPD process
- An adaptable and flexible nature and ability to influence key stakeholders to enjoy positive business outcomes
- Exceptional communication and project management skills are an absolute must in this fun and fast paced role
- Great salary and benefits | $125,000 base + super + bonus
- Opportunity to shape their marketing strategy and make a significant brand and company wide impact
- Free-parking on site - close to gyms, restaurants, shopping centre, public transport
- A supportive, fun and collaborative working environment
About the company
My client is one of the world's most loved Skincare brands famous for products that touch our lives daily. It has a high performing but collaborative team environment which is very family-like. They understand their people are their most important assets and care for them as individuals. Put simply it's a great place to work!
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Due to the high volume of positions we are recruiting at the moment, I am kindly asking you to apply online so I can manage your application accordingly. If this role is not 100% right, then feel free to apply as you may be good for other positions now or in the future.
Thanks for your understanding.