In this business critical role you will report into the FP&A Manager and the senior leadership team. As part of the commercial team you will responsible for the budgeting and forecasting process, preparing and presenting detailed analysis of the organisations performance and partnering with non-financial managers to drive performance. Key tasks will include:
- Monthly analysis, reporting and commentary on commercial performance
- BI reporting
- Preparation of business cases and analysis of margins
- Supporting commercial contract negotiations
- Developing models to track business trends
- Identification and analysis of cost drivers
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Support and prepare strategic plans and initiatives
- Ad hoc project work as required
You are CA/CPA qualified, with a depth of experience in a large complex corporate with advanced BI experience. You have the credibility and presence to provide leadership to a team and engage extensively with non-financial stakeholders, while also being able to work independently and objectively. You have outstanding analytical and planning skills, and well-developed commercial acumen.
This well established and growing property organisation provides extensive services on a national level. They have enjoyed a period of sustained growth and are looking to continue to push their services out to those in need and therefore are looking to expand their FP&A function to ensure their growth continues.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Petrou on 0402 664 423.