This role will see you working with an instantly recognised FMCG company that houses global brands. They have experienced a surge across all their divisions and their presence across Australia & New Zealand is unmatched. They require a top tier Analyst to join them in a newly created function. Initially a 6 month contract, there are definite career opportunities and a view to permanent for the right person.
- Work with stakeholders to identify opportunities to drive business outcomes;
- Managing cost models - including streamlining and enhancing models;
- Financial modelling, predictions, cost analysis;
- Manage the monthly reporting process and month end activities;
- Participate in business transformation projects.
This role represents an exciting time to join this organisation as they embark upon a transformational journey. You will be driven by providing support to your business partners. To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate considerable experience in the following key areas:
- CA / CPA required.
- 4-5 years experience in an Analyst role.
- Retail/FMCG experience desirable.
- Strong reporting and presentation skills.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Advanced Excel skills working with complex detailed models.
- Strong data analysis skills.