About the role
An exciting role with an billion-dollar FMCG organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their team. This senior business analyst position will help provide insightful analysis into key performance trends that exist in order to drive the positive financial direction of the company. Initially this will be a contractual assignment, however there is significant scope for extension and/or permanency.
Reporting to the Group Planning Manager, you will be responsible for:
The successful applicant will have
- Preparation of Group Performance reports (monthly, quarterly & year-end), board papers, internal presentations and group executive presentations.
- Provide ad-hoc modelling assistance, insights and recommendations where required
- Drive the annual budgeting process including; prepare Group reporting templates and budget timetable; consolidate AU, NZ & International market results; and provide commentary on Group results for presentation
- Pursue opportunities to improve month-end processing through better utilisation of systems (SAP / BPC / Business Objects).
- Develop improvements in reporting, including accessibility of reports and information.
- Assist in improving master data management.
- Support the Group Planning Manager in developing standardisation of reporting operating rhythms across the markets, processes, templates, analytical tools and alignment of underlying master data across the Group.
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross-functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will be immediately available, have a worked in a large and complex FMCG/Retail organisation previously and will have used the SAP / BPC software extensively.
About the client
- Career progression
- Partial flexible working arrangements
- Dynamic company culture
- Excellent mentorship from senior management
- Substantial salary package
Our client is an instantly recognizable name residing within their industry. With a diverse portfolio, they have now been recognized as an "employer of choice" in the market.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess on 0439 014 028 or email@example.com, quoting Ref No JB3411.