A key role within a leading ASX Listed Retailer exists due to an internal promotion. Reporting to the Head of Commercial directly, this is a self driving and influential role partnering with the Head of Sales and Marketing alike. The role will offer natural challenge and also the pathway into a Commercial Manager position within the organisation due to a strong internal promotion track record.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, the main duties will include:
- Support Sales and Marketing teams to drive growth and operating efficiency, ensuring decisions are commercially sound
- Development of customer and product P&L's
- Drive forecast and budgeting, category reviews NPD
and promotional effectiveness
- Business case development, strategy and planning modelling analysis
- Finance project support
- Ad hoc business partnering and analysis
- Ideally you will be CPA/ CA qualified.
- Prior experience working within a product based industry (FMCG/Retail/Pharmaceutical) will be beneficial to your ability to successfully business partner across sales and marketing channels.
- You will possess an analytical mindset with a keen eye for detail with the ability to truly influence conversations.
This organisation is a leader across their field within Australia. With instantly recognisable products which are leaders in their respective categories, the organisation is continuing to grow and invest in both its products and people to bolster an already iconic brand name.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Ryan firstname.lastname@example.org