About the role & client
An exciting role with a multinational FMCG organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their team. This senior commercial analyst position will help drive commercial excellence across the group through the analysis of key data to help improve business performance. Initially this will be a contractual assignment, however there is the opportunity for extension and/or permanency.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager within this division, you will be responsible for providing commercial expertise to the business with a focus on strategic planning, analysis and business partnering. More specifically, your role will include:
The successful applicant
- Business partner with key Business Unit's - Sales & Marketing
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders across multiple facets of the business
- Analysis of product line & category performance
- Assist to drive strategic initiate to ensure rev/ profit growth
- Develop & implement financial models to support business cases
- Spearhead process improvements across both operations and finance
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional and a commercially astute analyst. You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have a proven track record of business partnering with Sales & Marketing teams and have the ability to effectively communicate financial data to non-financial stakeholders. Prior experience in an FMCG organisation will be considered advantageous.
About the client
- Corporate training from a multinational FMCG Organisation
- Large growth mandate
- Great location, close to public transport and local eateries
- Substantial salary + superannuation
Our client is a multinational organisation who is an instantly recognizable name residing within their industry. Throughout COVID, this organisation has flourished and is now recording record levels of growth in the majority of their business units.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess on 0439 014 028 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No JB6339.