This leader and trusted brand has come from humble beginnings and has been providing customers with exceptional service with offices in over 30 countries.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager with a team of 6 Commercial Analysts you will assist with the financial planning and analysis of operations to understand the impact of the numbers and the wider impact to the business for their largest portfolio of the business, your day to day will consist of the following:
- Detailed analysis of results by product, customer and geographic region;
- Preparation and distribution of reports;
- Assist Commercial Finance Manager with commentary;
- Highlight emerging trends and provide insights on key performance drivers;
- Monthly reporting and analysis;
- Assist Commercial Finance Manager in the preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts;
- Provide variance analysis and insights into monthly results.
As the desired candidate you will either be CA/CPA qualified with experience in a mid to large organisation preferably from a Operations or Supply Chain environment. Your area of expertise will include providing budgeting, forecasting, corporate reporting & analytical support with extensive business partnering and effective communication skills with demonstrated commercial acumen.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Rosie Border at firstname.lastname@example.org