anzuk Education is a rapidly growing global education recruitment agency which has 15 offices and 200+ staff located across Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada and the UK. The anzuk team has clear plans to continue to grow whilst maintaining our BE GREAT value pillars and purpose-driven culture which help create exceptional experiences in education. If you are excited by growth, collaboration, and innovation, you will be able to play a strategic role in our 2025 growth plan.
The Senior Commercial Finance Analyst will report directly to the global CFO who is a passionate leader of people. As a critical finance partner, this person will play a strategic role in contributing to our rapid growth plans through partnering with our teams to ensure we are making data-driven commercial decisions, using innovation in how we drive better performance and realising greater financial results by strategic analytical commercial models.
- Develop and manage advanced reporting models and analysis for use across the business, and report and communicate on the findings
- Constantly thrive to automate and simplify reporting through tech where possible
- 2-way Financial Modelling (P&L and Cash Flow from existing templates and from scratch)
- Support Group level financial planning through continual Financial Modelling including Rolling 12month Budgeting/Forecasting and Business Performance Reporting
- Creation of Financial Business Plans and Bonus Structure proposals
- Ad hoc process improvement, including the streamlining of existing processes and the upgrade of current financial models
- Partnering with the business to understand their informational requirements and create financial dashboards to support their needs
- The ability to not only build, but understand, interpret, and communicate key dashboard metrics by working with complex sets of data (Extract, Transform & Visualise Data)
- Presentation of key findings to relevant stakeholders
- Liaise and foster relationships across the business
If you are a values-driven team player, are looking for a position with purpose, and want to join an innovative and inclusive team, this will be the role for you. You can also look forward to other benefits including:
- Global career opportunities
- Breakfast provided daily, along with fresh fruit
- Internal and external training programs
- Regular team social events and a fun office environment
- Volunteering and fundraising initiatives
- Health and wellbeing programs including meditation and mindfulness sessions, as well as a book club
- Dog-friendly offices
If you are passionate about significantly contributing to the aspirations of a rapidly growing, innovative, caring and exceptional educational recruitment community, we want to hear from you (CA, CPA or CIMA qualifications are strongly preferred).
Please apply through the link below or at email@example.com
If you want to learn more about the CFO this role reports to or the anzuk culture in general, please visit:
Please note, Sharp & Carter have been engaged exclusively and Third-party applications will be forwarded to Sharp & Carter for their consideration.