Joining a reputable ASX-listed organisation, the Senior Finance Commercial Analyst / Finance Business Partner will be a key partner to technology ICT teams and Finance producing CAPEX / OPEX, business case development and producing sound financial support within an enterprise group. As part of a newly established, this role will work with senior finance heads and senior finance managers to manage investment decisions through business case development and assessment! This position will provide access to varied stakeholders / partners within a renowned business, partnered with a lucrative salary package and bonus!
About the Company:
Instantly recognised, this Australian icon in the retail & FMCG industry has posted incredible results with strong growth plans in place. Offering career development, mentorship and top shelf training programs, this is a rare opportunity for an ambitious person who can excel in a high performing business. With an enterprise landscape and various finance and commercial business groups, this is an astounding opportunity for a career defining role and continual career progression that is unmatched.
The successful Senior Commercial Finance Analyst / Finance Business Partner will be responsible for the following:
- Work with IT and Finance teams to support capital projects budget and investment decisions through business case benefits.
- Produce recommendations on costs ensuring that capitalisation is in line with accounting.
- Maintain strong controls over all levels of financial reporting including the budget and forecast processes.
- Close out EOM across both capital and overheads and understand key results drivers.
- Work with the leadership team (6 Heads of business) and drive accountability.
- Drive and champion the capital returns on investments and how we allocate capital resources.
- Produce scenario based modelling and articulate analysis, insights and recommendations to stakeholders in layman’s terms.
You will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional who possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills, enabling cross functional engagement with key stakeholders to drive business performance. This position will require proven skills in influencing senior leadership teams, partnered with strong analytical skills and prior experience in providing data based insights.
This role is ideal for someone who can influence leaders, producing strong strategic and financial outcomes.
This renowned business provides stability within a growing brand, which allows for a substantial salary package and a generous bonus, that is near unmatched in the market. The Senior Commercial Finance Analyst will secure hybrid working options and work from home flexibility, partnered with mentorship and career path plans with the business. In terms of business exposure, this reputable brand promotes cross functional collaboration, with an emphasis on promoting from within and providing employees the opportunity to progress within the business.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amie Bernardis via firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference 1450428