An incredible opportunity for a Commercial Business Partner to join a highly successful and growing FinTech organisation to shape and develop their Sales & Marketing strategies alongside the Sales and Marketing Directors and the wider Global Executive Team.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial and FP&A and dotted line to the Group CFO, you will be responsible for providing key financial performance and strategic analysis. Other duties include (but not limited to):
- Strategic analysis and execution focusing on Sales & Marketing
- Prepare financial models to support strategic planning activities
- Develop and lead Sales analysis and forecasting processes
- Analysis on ROI of Marketing activities
- Work with retailers on promotional strategies
- KPI and performance reporting
- Monthly & quarterly management reporting
- Reporting, business planning, budgeting & forecasting
- Variance analysis
- Trend analysis across divisions
- Support and develop systems reporting
- Business performance reporting
- Business plans for future growth opportunities
- Ad hoc projects
You will be a CA/ CPA qualified accounting professional with a proven track record in an analytical role preferably within Retail, FMCG, Big 4 Consulting or similar sectors. You will have excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills, with a creative flair. You will have advanced financial modelling and data analysis skills. Experience partnering with Sales & Marketing functions is key to the success in this role.
- Career progression
- Training & development
- Fun and dynamic company culture
- Excellent mentorship from senior management
- Bonus component
To apply online, please apply via the link above.