- Oversee sub-contractor packages on this important project, including scope writing
- Negotiate subcontractor agreements through your relationship skills
- Assist in management and tracking of project expenditure against budget
- Handle progress claims, contractor notices, RFI's and Variations throughout the project
- Ideally have 10+ years experience with a commercial builder
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of AS contracts, specifically AS4300
You will Receive:
- Attractive hourly rate and immediate employment
- Work exciting Melbourne Underground Rail link project
- Strengthen your CV
The Company & Culture
Having been successful for a number of years, this tier 3 builder continues to grow, in terms of relationships and projects.
They offer flexible working conditions, which reflect your values and lifestyle.
This reflects their rate of retention which is very high.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Will Johnson on 0417045546 or email at email@example.com