Reporting to the Finance Business Partner, you will provide a crucial link between finance and operations, partnering with operations and sales to provide meaningful insights and cost reporting to add value and improve performance. You will provide up to date product costs, commercial analysis and financial support to operational and commercial teams.
This is a crucial role within the business and one that will suit someone looking for an opportunity to work for a leading food manufacturing organisation, adding value through your analytical and cost accounting skills.
- Analyse data and prepare meaningful commercial reports to site operations management and head office corporate
- Product costing analysis, review and investigate any discrepancies around costing
- Ensure BOM’s and routings are accurately reflected
- Development and maintenance of costing models including yield analysis
- Operational variance analysis including labour, variable, fixed and material cost
- Assist operations to identify gaps to contribute towards effective production strategies and improve performance
- Analyse and take corrective action where needed on all product cost lines and pricing models
- FMCG / manufacturing industry experience
- CA/CPA or equivalent qualification
- Strong business partnering and stakeholder engagement skills
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this large and highly regarded food manufacturing organisation. Head office is situated on the Sunshine Coast region however, they do offer a flexible work environment which includes a hybrid arrangement of in the office and working from home.
How to Apply
To apply please use the link below or for a confidential conversation please contact Daniel Careless on 0411 955 700 | firstname.lastname@example.org