We have recruited for this company for a number of years, in which time their Credit Department have grown and continued their reputation of being a very high performing team. They now wish to add a strong, capable and driven Credit Controller who can manage the high volume environment that my client operate in.
This is a role that you will enjoy from a cultural perspective, as well as having a high volume role that will challenge your way of operating as a Credit specialist.
Reporting directly into the Credit Manager and working as part of a team, your daily tasks will include but not be limited to the following:
- Reconciliations, banking, processing of credit notes and assisting with bad debts.
- Managing 500 active accounts
- Collect customers’ current and overdue debts proactively investigating and resolving any disputes/queries within a timely and effective manner.
- Prepare reports and collect information for internal business needs and customers as required.
- Make recommendations to the Team Leader of potential improvements to credit department systems or procedures.
- Ensure proficiency in reconciling and reporting account transactions
- Ensure all work practices meet company standards, relevant compliance obligations and relevant laws.
The successful applicant will have proven experience in a similar role along with the following attributes:
- Intermediate - advanced excel skills
- Large ERP is highly desired
- Impeccable communication skills
- The ability to liaise with a multitude of stakeholders
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Prior exposure to month end reporting
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent opportunity to step up within your Credit career
- Highly supportive leadership team
- Progressive company with dynamic teams
- Permanent position
Follow the prompts to apply. Alternatively if you have met with a Sharp & Carter consultant within the last 12 months you can contact Candace Page directly via email - Cpage@sharpandcarter.com.au