With a huge focus on sustainability and innovation, our client is a leading company in FMCG, operating in almost 50 countries with a plethora of brands under them.
The company is now looking for a Senior Demand Planner to lead the forecasting process across the ANZ B2B business to achieve a high level of accuracy for the 24-month horizon. This role is crucial for the business's inventory success. The ideal candidate is tactical and possesses strong analytical and influencing skills, along with attention to detail and accuracy. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required, and familiarity with SAP or similar ERP systems is preferred.
Specifically, you will:
- Liaise with Supply & Network Planners and Logistics teams to ensure optimal support of Sales and Marketing plans with available resources.
- Develop strong working relationships with stakeholders to ensure their input in the process.
- Ensure IBP (Integrated Business Planning) process support for the Commercial Manager.
- Provision of Demand presentation deck, meeting facilitation, follow ups and minutes.
- Facilitate continuous improvement in the Demand Process.
- Effectively manage product lifecycles to minimize product obsolescence exposure.
- Own the obsolete inventory process.
To be successful:
- Demand Planning experience within FMCG.
- Supply Chain or Business Degree.
- Strong PC skills in MS suite including Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Proficient user of Business Warehouse / Business Intelligence, SAP Experience, and User of Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO) – Demand Planning would be desirable.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence stakeholders internally, including Sales, Marketing and Supply, Planning, Logistics, and Customer Service.
- An understanding of the drivers, objectives, and pressures of a large corporation.
- Challenges the status quo.
What's on offer:
- Learning and professional development to empower you to reach your full potential.
- Collaborative and Inclusive Culture.
- Work with Empowering & Engaged Leaders
- Work for a global business that is a genuine leader in its space and continues to grow.
To apply online, please click on the apply function. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact:
Lewis Ironside on 0435 824 108 or email@example.com