Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this leading Australian apparel retailer in the search for an experienced and capable Senior Digital Marketing & eCommerce Manager. As a digitally progressive business who have invested heavily in their online capability, our client prides themselves on their quality designs and their commitment towards developing innovative styles and strong career opportunities for its employees.
This is the ideal opportunity for a strong Digital & eCommerce expert looking to step up or an experienced Digital/E-Commerce leader who is seeking a more progressive and innovative working environment. You will be a strategic and technical member of the team who can develop and implement all digital activities to grow and enhance the company's online presence, digital footprint, improve user experience, engagement and site conversion. You will manage a small team to help you execute various campaigns to ultimately drive revenue growth across your online brand.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, this role is perfect for a passionate, analytical and creative eCommerce and Digital professional to become an integral part of the team and contribute to the digital marketing, sales and brand awareness strategy across the business.
- Develop and lead the organisations digital marketing strategy and its digital calendar;
- Manage initiatives aimed at increasing traffic, driving customer engagement and conversion;
- Produce, develop and implement leading online sales strategies, including: websites, CRM, social & eCommerce;
- Formulate and implement all digital marketing and media campaigns including SEO, SEM, Display, Programmatic and Social;
- Partner, manage and ensure accountability of internal & external stakeholders;
- Oversee the performance of their CRM and email marketing results, set benchmarks & report on opportunities and insights weekly;
- Analyse and provide insights around site traffic and other key eCommerce metrics with Google Analytics, dashboards and relevant business tools;
- Manage and mentor a small team to ensure various campaigns are delivered effectively, on-time and on-budget;
- Previous experience in a senior Digital role, most favorably in a fast-paced retail environment. eCommerce experience is a must;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong commercial focus to deliver sales results;
- Solid understanding of eCommerce metrics and analytics data;
- Experience with Google Analytics and proven ability to capture and collate data in a presentable and useful way;
- Experience managing a team of specialists and mentoring and developing junior team members;
- Ability to draw insights and make recommendations and implement changes to online store to maximise sales, conversion rate, average order value;
- A positive, collaborative and solutions-focused attitude.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Giorgio Xindaras on email@example.com