Reporting to the Finance Manager, your focus will be around the following:
- Providing performance insights, analysis and recommendations to internal stakeholders to support decision making and drive performance
- Leading the development and production of the annual budgets and monthly forecasts
- Ensuring the financial and business processes are consistent with internal control policies
- First point of contact for a number of key stakeholders throughout the organisation
- Ensuring the output and performance of the finance team is of the highest quality
- Ensuring all activities are conducted in line with the company standards
Our client is looking to attract an ambitious analyst who has had experience working within a large retail/FMCG company or is considering their first move from a Big 4 or Mid-Tier firm. You will have excellent analytical capabilities and possess a willingness to take on responsibility. You will be a confident communicator who is not afraid to lead, and who can engage efficiently with non-financial stakeholders. Additionally, you will possess an enthusiastic & ambitious attitude which allows you to work collaboratively within a high performing finance team.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a driven and high calibre candidate to become part of a successful and rapidly growing business. You will be joining a genuine leader with an outstanding culture and fantastic career progression opportunities.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Jack Munro on 0439 275 181 or firstname.lastname@example.org