An excellent position as a Senior Finance Analyst has become available for a candidate looking to join a high performing team within a large blue chip organisation. This role will support the Commercial Finance Manager and work alongside a Finance Analyst. You will be responsible for financial management, you will use your commercial acumen to be a trusted business advisor to both internal & external stakeholders and to support strategy, planning and also performance.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager, you will be responsible for providing key financial performance analysis and provide further insights to support the business growth and development. Other duties include (but not limited to):
- Work closely with the Commercial Finance Manager and other Commercial Managers to partner with the business to provide commercial financial insight and advice, focused on business performance, investment decisions and aid the optimal allocation of operating and capital expenditure.
- Provide financial analysis and management performance reporting and support the coordination and development of financial forecasts and budgets in accordance with governance processes and policy frameworks.
- Lead month-end close process including processing journals, reviewing results, and challenging trends/performance with business partners.
- Prepare financial models to support strategic planning activities
- Trend analysis and business performance reporting
- Ad hoc projects
- CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to deal with multiple stakeholders
- 9 day work week
- Higher superannuation
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career progression, training & development
- Excellent mentorship from senior management
- Positive and collaborative working culture
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ellen Mezger at firstname.lastname@example.org