Our client is a household Australian name and an energy / distribution company with a large presence across NSW. This role will work across finance, analysis, and budgeting as part of larger and innovative finance team. This company have a large Sydney and Newcastle office and the successful candidate can choose which location to be based out of.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Financial Analyst to partner with the senior leadership team within a growing business, driving strategic and commercial decision making. Reporting directly into the Senior Commercial Manager and working closely with the Head of Commercial Finance, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work closely with Senior Commercial Managers to provide insight and analysis to promote business performance and investments.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts, variance analysis and provide appropriate commentary.
- Provide financial analysis, management performance reporting and financial forecasts
- Prepare and lead month end process, reporting, reviewing results, and challenging trends.
- Provide performance insights, analysis, and recommendations to internal stakeholders to support decision-making and drive business performance.
- Adhoc requests.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field. CA/CPA qualified or working towards qualification.
- Proven experience in financial analysis and business planning.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Power BI or TM1 (Desired but not essential).
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively contact Hannah Beach for a confidential discussion – email@example.com. For other positions advertised by Sharp & Carter please go to www.sharpandcarter.com.au