An exciting role has been made available within a leading ASX-listed Technology service based organisation. Sitting within a high calibre finance team this position will be pivotal in leading the budget and forecasting process, true business partnering and being able to provide deep dive analysis via strong financial modelling. This would suit a CA/CPA qualified finance professional looking for a challenging yet rewarding opportunity within a true industry leader. This is a role that will you be able mold and shape how you see fit, they are ultimately working towards 'best-practice.'
Your Responsibilities will include (But will not be limited to):
- Annual budgeting and forecasting for the specific business unit
- Management and financial reporting including variance analysis
- Partnering with sales teams and regional heads to provide financial visibility
- Key financial modelling
- Generating and actioning insights within the business
- Ad hoc projects as requested
Ultimately, you will be someone who thrives in a working environment that is shifting and ever-evolving. You will be someone who is able achieve positive outcomes with ambiguous information - you will own, shape and drive the correct course of action & process. You will be a fully qualified accounting professional (CA/CPA) and have strong communication skills as business partnering is at the core of this position. You will have an eye for detail whilst being a strong financial modeler able to generate data and insights relevant to the organisation.
- Work within a talented and industry leading finance team
- Attractive salary package
- Career progression
- Close to cafes and eateries
- Flexible WFH arrangements
- On-site parking provided
- Dynamic and energetic company culture