Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for leading a sizeable finance team to deliver high-quality financial reporting and accounting whilst providing excellent support to key stakeholders across the business. The duties of your role will include but not be limited to the following.
- Manage and develop a small high-performing finance team
- Foster a finance business partnering approach to work by the team
- Lead continuous improvement and change within the team
- Assist in the preparation of cash flow reporting models
- Maintain and report monthly financial accounts
- Prepare and review reconciliations
- Produce financial results at month end and year end
- Assist with internal and external reporting
- Delivery of materially correct external reporting
- Assist in the collation of data for tax lodgements
- Ad hoc process improvements and projects as required
Our client is a market and industry leader. Boasting a suite of products supplied direct to consumer as well as major retail chains, the business has an ambitious strategy that will see it further cement its position locally whilst continuing its domestic expansion across the country. They have a high-performing culture and a finance team that is collaborative and driven to deliver the best quality service they can their internal customers.
You are CA or CPA qualified, having ideally started your career in a professional services environment. Alternatively, you may have experience from a complex commercial organisation focusing on compliance, financial reporting, month-end, inventory or engaging with stakeholders across an organisation. Your interpersonal and communication skills are first class, allowing you to gain the confidence of and develop strong professional relationships with those above and below you.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Tran on 0426 265 677.