Based in Melbourne's CBD, our client is a ASX listed organisation and a clear leader in their industry. As a member of the finance function, you will play an integral part in shaping the strategic direction and performance of the finance function. The key deliverables will include but not be limited to the following:
- Preparation of monthly reporting, including actual results, variations from budget, full year forecast results and KPI reports
- Support the provision of relevant and timely financial information and statements
- Develop, implement, and maintain reporting standards
- Assist with the preparation of Annual Statutory Reporting
- Liaising with Auditors and external advisors around annual and half yearly audits
- Assist with the coordination of the annual budgeting processes to monitor, control, approve and evaluate costs, revenues and cash flows
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified with in-depth experience working within a large corporate. It is essential that you have the ability to work towards deadlines, have experience in preparation and review of statutory accounts and disclosures and outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic and high calibre candidate to become part of an established ASX listed group as they continue on their impressive growth trajectory.
This role is initially starting as 6 month Fixed Term contract with a potential view to a permanent position.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Koch on 0414 272 260.