Sharp & Carter has been exclusively engaged by a large multinational organisation to source a high-calibre Senior Financial Accountant for a business-critical role, commencing immediately.
The purpose of this position is to accurately and efficiently finalise the month end close, account reconciliations and reporting for responsible business. As well as, developing meaningful trend and variance analysis and supporting assigned tasks within the financial control and operational environment, and continuously optimising and improving processes. The duties of you role will include but not be limited to the following.
- Responsible for the ownership of monthly financial reports
- Take ownership, investigate and monitor financial information including the following.
– Monthly accruals
– Balance sheet reconciliations via Blackline
– Balance sheet and P&L results
– Intercompany balances
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely month-end reporting
- Approve Financial Accountant journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Support budgeting and forecasting processes
- Partner with wider finance teams and other stakeholders on all items impacting general ledger master data
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Ad hoc projects as they arise
About the Organisation
Our client is a large global Media & Communications group that is a true market leader and industry icon. They are currently going through a of significant period of transformation globally as part of positioning them for continued success.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jonathon Prince.