Well established and large, our client is a true leader within the property industry. This organisation possesses a business strategy of building long term relationships with key customers cross Australia. This appointment provides an opportunity to join a vibrant and fast-moving business and contribute directly to its continued success.
Reporting into the Group Reporting Manager, you will be responsible for contributing to the overall success of the finance function with responsibility across financial and group reporting as well as ad-hoc project work.
- Month-end group consolidations;
- Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts
- Provide technical accounting advice
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting
- ASX reporting requirements
- Consolidation of business unit reporting
- Accounting advisory
- Ad-hoc projects.
You will be an experienced finance professional who is CA qualified and are looking to make your first move from Big 4/Mid-tier or who has started your career within a Big 4 environment. You will have strong technical accounting skills, with expertise in statutory reporting, governance, compliance and controls. Being able to partner within the finance function and wider business is critical, therefore you must be a strong communicator at all levels.
- Career progression
- Report into an excellent manager and mentor
- Work life balance / flexible work arrangements
- Close to local cafes and eateries
- Close to public transport
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact: Ellen Mezger on firstname.lastname@example.org