This large well established FMCG multinational organisation boasts a household brand name and sound business model. They have enjoyed a period of sustained growth, both organically and by acquisition and are currently in a very exciting period with great potential for future growth.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller key responsibilities on a daily basis will include:
- Preparation and posting of journals
- Preparation of Profit and loss statements
- Establish and maintain effective controls and ensure accurate reporting
- Oversea the completion of balance sheet reconciliations, cash reporting and fixed asset reconciliations
- Assistance with preparation of FBT and Tax returns
- Managing a team of 5 - AP, AR and Financial Accounting
- Liaising with Auditors and external advisors around annual and half yearly audits
- Assist with the coordination of the annual budgeting processes to monitor, control, approve and evaluate costs, revenues and cash flows
- Partner with Commercial Managers to deliver financial insight to non-financial stakeholders
The successful candidate will be CA or CPA qualified, you will have worked in a large complex organisation, preferably within a diversified FMCG/Retail environment. Additionally you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and possess an interpersonal style that allows you to effectively influence a wide range of people by building strong relationships.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Danielle Bower on 0473 489 543 or firstname.lastname@example.org