Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- To work with their direct team to ensure the preparation of the monthly financial accounts including the P/L, B/S and working capital reports are completed on time and with analysis.
- Providing statutory, regulatory knowledge, being the expert on Accounting Standards. · IFRS 16 Leasing Model Management
- Ensure the balance sheet is appropriately accounted for and reconciled with substantiation in accordance with the schedule.
- Ensuring all month-end, quarterly and yearly reporting requirements are completed on time and with due diligence. Including any statutory and regulatory requirements are met including tax.
- Create an environment that fosters effectiveness, cooperation, motivation and professional growth.
- Work to continuously develop overall team performance.
- Assess/identify the strengths and developmental needs of team members.
- Drive a business partnering culture across the organisation for effective decision making.
- Ensuring process and system compliance
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Will Nichols on email@example.com - 0424 187 225