This large service-based organisation boasts a strong profile as an established and respected brand offering excellent career development opportunities for motivated professionals. With a clear mandate for growth backed by a substantial investment commitment, this organisation is well placed to deliver impressive result over the coming years.
Reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager, your primary responsibility is in the preparation of the financial results for various entities within the Group. This includes monthly reporting as well as ad hoc management reporting. The role will offer opportunities to drawn information from a wide range of stakeholders with key responsibilities on to include:
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations, cash reporting and fixed asset reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly reporting, including actual results, variations from budget, full year forecast results and KPI reports
- Support the provision of relevant and timely financial information and statements
- Develop, implement, and maintain reporting standards
- Assist with the preparation of Annual Statutory Report
- Liaising with Auditors and external advisors around annual and half yearly audits
- Assist with the coordination of the annual budgeting processes to monitor, control, approve and evaluate costs, revenues and cash flows
The ideal candidate will be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 3+ years post qualified experience in a hands on financial accounting role, ideally within a highly complex corporate environment. Inter-personally you are bright, engaging, confident, and can easily build strong professional relationships across an organisation. You are also highly proficient with MS Excel and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Mia Di Giambattista on firstname.lastname@example.org