You will be principally responsible for:
- Working capital management including cashflow forecasting, management of accounts payable and receivable, forecasting of FX requirements.
- Compliance with all statutory requirements including ASX, audit, tax, and banking. This will include leading the statutory half and full year audits and requisite reporting.
- Presentation of accurate and timely financial information including preparation of month end management accounts and insightful analysis/commentary.
- Support the CEO and CFO in strategic, operational, and commercial analysis and planning to develop and achieve the business planning goals.
- Risk management, implementing and controlling robust financial and operational controls and ensuring satisfactory and timely completion of external audits.
- Responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of payroll processing for the organisation.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Bre Wood on 0499 448 672 or firstname.lastname@example.org