Our client is a locally based and owned Energy Retailer that's tripled in size the past six years. They're continuing to invest in their growth and have capitalised on an increasing amount of market share within their sector. Working within a high performing and social culture, this presents as an excellent opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant to join their Melbourne based Finance team.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for all day-to-day financial accounting aspects of the business, including the maintenance and reconciliation of ledgers, monthly and weekly financial reporting and the day-to-day reporting for senior management and clients. You will also use your strong technical skills to help drive efficiencies into the business through automation and process improvements whilst also ensuring that workflow in finance team is monitored and proactively managed. Your role will include but not be limited to the following duties.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Completion of month-end
- Partner with stakeholder across other departments to ensure timelines are met
- Ensure financials are being correctly processed
- Assisting the broader finance team with queries
- Management of workflow
- Ensure billing and rebates are managed in accordance with contractual agreements
- On-boarding and management of new contracts
- Automation of processes as appropriate
- Miscellaneous special projects as directed by management
- Implement changes, products/services and improvements as required
- Ad hoc complex investigations and resolutions.
- CA or CPA qualified Accountant
- Strong written and vibrable communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally
- Experience using NetSuite or and ERP is desirable but not essential
- Microsoft packages, including advanced Excel skills
- Excellent organisational skills skills
- Self-motivated and driven by success
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jonathon Prince on email@example.com