Offering a diversified and premium service with over 30 years of operations across Australia. This family business prides itself on branding and reputation and a commitment to providing a safe and a efficient workplace. This role will suit someone either coming back into the workforce or seeking those school hours to give you the best of both worlds.
Reporting to the General Manager this newly created role will have you responsible for the following:
- Managing, mentoring and developing a small team of 2 Account Officers
- Month end reporting including profit & loss, balance sheet and cash flow and preparation of monthly management reports
- Detailed variance analysis and value add commentary
- Ownership of tax compliance such as GST, BAS and FBT returns
- All GL reconciliations
- Ensure timely and accurate fixed asset reporting
- Supporting the annual budgeting process and forecasting
- Monitoring and enhancing internal controls and risk management
- Involvement in ad hoc projects to improve finance efficiencies.
Ideally you will be a qualified CA/CPA however will consider a candidate nearing completion and have had experience in a similar role working for a small to medium enterprise, ideally from a Logistics, Transport or Manufacturing environment. You will have previously managed a small team, collaborate and mentor, your communication will be superior as you will be liaising with several stakeholders from varying levels. This is a small close knit team that work together as a family, take ownership of this role.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rosie Border on 0499 089 639 or Sarah Fitzgerald on 0487 005 116.