Sharp & Carter has been exclusively engaged by one of Australia's largest services business in their search for a Senior Financial Accountant/ Junior Finance Manager. This is the perfect opportunity for a candidate looking to take the next step in their career within a market leading organisation.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller you will responsible for a broad range of accounting and finance duties including leading the financial reporting process, your role will involve:
- Managing the month end process to ensure compliance with deadlines
- Performing general ledger and account reconciliations
- Ensuring compliance of statutory accounts with all relevant accounting standards
- Performing monthly P&L and Balance Sheet reporting
- Preparing tax compliance reports including, periodic BAS reporting
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Maintaining open communication and ensuring active collaboration amongst cross-divisional stakeholders
You are CA or CPA qualified, having ideally started your career in a chartered business services, audit or large complex organisation. You have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lucy Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org