Sharp & Carter has been exclusively engaged by one of Australia's largest services business in their search for a Senior Financial Accountant/ Junior Finance Manager. This is the perfect opportunity for a candidate looking to take the next step in their career within a market leading organisation.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller you will responsible for a broad range of accounting and finance duties including leading the financial reporting process, your role will involve:
- Managing the month end process to ensure compliance with deadlines
- Performing general ledger and account reconciliations
- Ensuring compliance of statutory accounts with all relevant accounting standards
- Performing monthly P&L and Balance Sheet reporting
- Preparing tax compliance reports including, periodic BAS reporting
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Maintaining open communication and ensuring active collaboration amongst cross-divisional stakeholders
You are CA or CPA qualified, having ideally started your career in a Big 4 or Mid Tier Accounting firm. You have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Mia Di Giambattista at email@example.com