This company is a significant player in the global food industry who have a strong emphasis on food innovation and quality, investing into research and development to create new and improved products. They are looking for a Senior Food Engineer to join their regional Victorian team.
About the Role
As a Senior Food Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in the innovation and re-formulation of the product pipeline. The focus on projects will be cost optimisation, quality and supply continuity.
To be successful in the role, you will be an expert in product development, and ingridents knowledge with the capability to work with internal partners such as Procurement, Marketing, and Manufacturing to identify new ideas. Your project management and influencing skills will be essential to develop ideas into projects and enable their execution to meet customer needs.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Food Science or other related Science or engineering disciplines.
- Proven experience in FMCG product development (5-10 years experience)
- Excellent communication and confidence in presenting ideas to internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, commercially-driven food company.
- Demonstrated Project management experience.
To apply online, please click on the apply function. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Emily Gough on 0428057051 or email@example.com.