Reporting directly to the Group Reporting Manager, the Senior Group Accountant will have responsibility for the Group’s consolidated accounts and will have significant involvement in process improvement, analysis and operational wide business partnering.
- Prepares regulatory and statutory monthly, quarterly and annual returns and statements
- Management and continuous improvement of group ERP system
- Responds to financial and management enquiries by analysing and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice and recommendations to operational issues by applying financial principles and practices.
- Business partnering to the operations team.
- Prepares ad-hoc reports as required by management.
- Monitoring financial systems and processes with the view to continuous improvement.
- Involvement in acquisition planning and modelling.
- Support Chief Financial Officer as required
- Other ad hoc duties as required
This large, well established and growing listed organisation provides extensive health services on a large scale. They have enjoyed a period of sustained growth, acquisitions and are looking to continue to expand their service offering into new locations and industries.
The ideal candidate will be tertiary qualified in an accounting or business degree. You will have come from a large and complex environment with a complex finance structure. You will be part or newly qualified CA / CPA and possess strong excel skills. You will have a critical mindset and want to help drive business performance. The willingness to learn and develop your accounting skills, as well as good attention to detail are a must for all successful candidates. You will enjoy building strong relationships with both finance and non finance stakeholders.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Petrou on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 664 423. For other positions advertised by Sharp & Carter please go to www.sharpandcarter.com.au.