About the role
An exciting role with an ASX-listed organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their team. This senior group FP&A position will help provide insightful analysis into key performance trends that exist in order to drive the positive financial direction of the company. Initially this will be a contractual assignment, however there is significant scope for extension and/or permanency.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, you will be responsible for:
The successful applicant will have
- Deliver accurate and timely key insights and recommendations to senior management for decision making purposes
- Preparation of quality financial variance analysis to Senior Management in relation to actuals, budgets, and forecast
- Support the business planning, budgeting and forecasting cycle
- Deliver monthly and quarterly management reporting for Senior Management and Audit Committee.
- Consolidation of the Group FP&A monthly deliverables
- Preparation and review of reporting to ASX
- Partner with key stakeholders to provide value added support and guidance.
- Preparation of ad-hoc reporting/analysis as required
- Contribute to the development of BI dashboard reporting and further enhancements to system led change, in conjunction with the system accountants.
- Identify opportunities to improve forecasting and business planning processes, to achieve greater accuracy of rolling forecasts and outlooks.
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional and will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have a strong attention to detail, and have had extensive hands-on experience within a Big 4 / Mid-Tier audit environment.
About the client
- Exposure to an ASX-listed organisational environment
- Training & development
- Fun and dynamic company culture
- Excellent mentorship from senior management
- Substantial salary package
Our client is an instantly recognizable name residing within their industry. With a diverse portfolio, they have now been recognized as an "employer of choice" in the market.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess on 0439 014 028 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No JB8872.