Reporting to the HR Manager, you will provide trusted and expert HR advice to all levels in the company and work with a broad HR team which includes recruitment, training and safety. Your superior influencing, technical skills, consultation and advice will contribute to teams and culture initiatives company-wide. This role will offer you development opportunities within the HR team who will support your career progression.
- Provide commercial and pragmatic industrial and employee relations advice and coaching to leaders at all levels throughout the business;
- Assist with HR reporting, HR data analysis and compile advice based on facts and evidence;
- Support, develop and assist all member of the Human Resources team including supporting junior level staff on a regular basis;
- Be involved in the development and implementation of HR related frameworks throughout the organisation relating to industrial relations, employment relations, succession planning, workforce planning and workplace health and safety;
- Improve, manage and execute people related projects at all stages of the employment life cycle.
- Tertiary qualifications in human resources, management or related business discipline;
- Demonstrated experience as a Senior HR Advisor in a multi-site business, with exposure to most facets of the employment life cycle;
- Team player attitude with an approachable and professional demeanour to all people always;
- Experience with employment relations or industrial relations;
- Some local travel will be required for this role to visit site operations around Brisbane.
This organisation is a valued client of Sharp & Carter and we have placed several positions within the human resources team which is continuing to steadily expand. This company has a national presence of almost 70 sites across Australia with head office is based in Brisbane. You will work closely with Human Resources Manager who will offer you support and guidance within your role, developing and guiding you across all areas of the employment life cycle. This company has recently re-branded and is going through significant growth, making this opportunity ideal for a candidate who is wishing to work in a buoyant industry space with the opportunity to stage your recruitment skills and knowledge.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume.