About the Role:
This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the upliftment of HR practices across the site. Outside of BAU, the successful candidate will have the chance to engage in key projects aligned with their interests, including DEI, EVP, Systems, and Policy Governance. Reporting directly to the Head of People, the role involves partnering with key stakeholders to deliver essential HR support, including case management.
- Coaching and mentoring business leaders to enhance people performance.
- Collaborating with business leaders on employee relations activities, including interpreting Awards, Enterprise Agreements (EAs), ensuring compliance with employment legislation, and maintaining positive relationships with unions.
- Assessing organisational capabilities and partnering with Organisational Development (OD) or Learning and Development (L&D) to implement solutions.
- Supporting relevant leaders in performance management activities, such as goal setting, regular reviews, and personal development planning.
- Providing guidance to leaders in fostering a high-performance culture and improving employee engagement.
The ideal candidate will possess strong generalist HR experience, ideally having worked with an operational workforce, and demonstrate excellent knowledge of Australian employment law and case management. They should thrive in fast-paced environments and have a continuous improvement mindset, always striving to implement best practices.
- Performance-based incentive program
- Staff discounts, including access to the staff shop
- Reward and recognition program
- Reward gateway
- Shuttle bus service from the local station
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
How to Apply:
Please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. Sharp & Carter will be in touch directly with applicants and shortlisting will commence immediately for this position