Once a career opportunity! That's what you would say to describe this amazing role and that's exactly what it is, an amazing Senior Marketing Manager position for an amazingly loved brand... in an amazing team who are both collaborative and high performing.
And you could be a part of it...a big part of it. Your objective, Simple. Manage and lead their entire end to end retention & lifecycle campaign activities. Drive best practice ROI.
- Lead, develop and manage end to end marketing lifecycle & retention campaign activities across all channels. Collaborate with the senior leadership team. You will execute across all customer touchpoints from online, instore, app and customer care call centre
- Drive awareness, engagement, retention and usage with existing customers ensuring key KPIs are hit
- Collaborate with the wider team across marketing, product, UX/UI, data, digital and legal/compliance
- Manage all key internal and external stakeholders to keep them informed and get approvals as required and ensure all creative assets are delivered on time. Work with creative and media agencies to deliver best in class campaigns.
- Manage the budget and tailor spend accordingly to what is working and what is not so you always have your commercial hat on!
You're a data driven marketer who is detail orientated and not averse to getting into the numbers. But you also have a strong generalist broad marketing skill set to deal with whatever challenges come up. You have the ability to think strategically and have exceptional stakeholder management skills. You're also tenacious, resilient, positive, collaborative with a bias to action and getting things done.
In addition you will have:
- Approx 8 -15 years’ experience in broad generalist marketing roles with Big Brand experience. Preferably a digital or retail business or you could come from travel, media, entertainment, utilities, telco or financial services too (B2C services marketing)
- Experience with building a single customer view based on data captured across multiple marketing channels, owned websites, apps and devices
- Solid grasp of digital and traditional test-and-learn best practice
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills including influencing cross-functional teams to deliver agreed outcomes
- Commercial acumen including budget management experience
What's in it for you?
- An appealing salary of $150,000 - $170,000 base + super + bonus
- A career defining opportunity to join a great team in this newly created role in the most exciting and super growth part of the business
- Work with an iconic and AMAZing brand
- Work with a collaborative, caring and high performing team
- Central location
How to Apply
Please apply online by clicking on the appropriate link below. Alternatively please send your CV confidentially to John Corrigan email@example.com